Tuesday, February 7, 2012

About Sara

The Basics:
Color: Burnt orange, It's always been my favorite.
Animal: I love the stripes of the Zebra.
family: My loving parents, 4 brothers and 3 sisters (I'm the second oldest) A loving husband Jason and my two little monsters Phoenix (4) and Ronan (20 months).
Job: Office manager at a car dealership body shop.
Movies: Pride and Prejudice 
Books: Anything by Terry Goodkind or Robert Jordan
TV: Ghost Hunters and New Girl
Music: Always love Life House, but right now me and my boys are into Disney songs. Rock on Mamma's!

The Personals:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 185
Hair: Straight as a stick and chestnut brown. It wont even hold a curl.
Goals: To grow my Photography business so I can be able to stay home with my kids and publish a novel.
Hobbies: Photography, writing, my monsters, Crochet
Personal style: I like to think of my style as laid back and natural. I don't wear a lot of makeup, except for those special occasions. In other words call me mom.
Special dietary needs: I have Candida which doesn't allow me to eat a lot of carbs, they make me really sick, so I'm pretty much stuck with proteins and veggies.

The Randoms:
Boxers or Briefs: Do boxer-briefs count?
Favorite thing in your closet: I would have to say my favorite thing in my closet is my Teen Titan's t-shirt that I've had for way to long. Its got a few holes in the armpits and its a little on the snug side, but I can't seem to get rid of it.
Item you want most in your closet: More close that fit properly. Plain and simple.

What's the strangest talent you have: I have double jointed elbows. They look really gross when I straighten them all the way.
What was your childhood nickname: My grandpa used to call me Sarai. I loved it!
Do you have any strange phobias: I can't say that I can think of any right now.
Mac or PC: Um PC!!!!!!


My boys
My adorable husband and his burly beard
Check out some of my other projects.
Sara Henderson Photography
My photography on facebook
PheRo Designs on Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment